Saturday, June 29, 2013

The children's plague and a more disciplined internship?

So I thought only being ill once was the only thing that would happen while in London, well I was wrong.

So after being ill the week I arrived in London I was really ill to the point I had to go to the doctors and get a few tests done. After getting antibiotics I was sent on my way to recovery and to work. But now being surrounded by children, and we know they carry the 'children's plague' aka the cold, I caught it from them.

The worst thing ever.

When I get sick I feel terrible, the chills, body aches, sore throat and I feel like I would be going out of my mind.

I've also been really exhausted as of late, working with children is tiring, especially when they understand little to no English.

Luckily it's the weekend and I don't have to do anything.

Another side note: My supervisor called me and apologized to me about not having more of a disciplined internship. I was surprised. Not to mention she also said that she expected me to use more communication when it came to things I did or did not like about the internship.

I kinda cringed at that, because I've kinda complained about my internship but never said anything to her. I know I should have, but judging by the situation help was desperately needed.

While I'm recovering over the weekend, I have a lot of time to reconsider things and find more research about marketing.

**Another thing I want to apologize for the lack of update in advance, I feel that I still have a few days left of this plague.**

No comments:

Post a Comment